How To Ease Annoying, Daily, Irritating Neck and Shoulder Pain Naturally - Before It Gets Any Worse...
When it comes to living with Neck and Shoulder Pain, everybody we see wants to know:
“Why is this happening to me?”...
“Why am I still suffering with neck and shoulder pain after putting up with it for 6 months - sometimes more?”...
Most people think that when they get Neck or Shoulder Pain, the pain is going to go away on its own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if it never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with nagging pain even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our clinic is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” to “see how it goes” - but then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better, only to be given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have a neck problem - but it’s actually your shoulder where the problem is? It’s a very confusing part of the body to work out where the problem is, and this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Neck and Shoulder pain. Worse, many people just end just accepting it as ‘part of life’ - as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
Is This How You Feel?
If You’re Currently Living With Neck/Shoulder Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help your nec/shoulders, and as soon as they wore off chronic Neck/Shoulder pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Neck/Shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Neck/Shoulder pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Neck/Shoulder pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Neck/Shoulder pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease your pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises given to you by an Expert will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick - and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your neck even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting and sleeping in awkward positions - ever woken up with a painful neck? Or, after a long day spent sitting felt tightness in your shoulders? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to neck and/or shoulder pain is sitting with bad posture, and sleeping in awkward positions. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Treatment - Treatment is proven to help people with ongoing pain. In fact at the Cardiff Pain & Performance Clinic it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your Neck/Shoulder pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - We can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know ho we can help you live with less Neck/Shoulder pain - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about Treatment - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our Clinic in Cardiff, then please just click the button below and complete the short form: