How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, WITHOUT Taking Painkillers and WITHOUT Surgery
If you’re living with bad knees, they’re painful or they ache - it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with age”, it’s a bit of “wear and tear”, or that it’s nothing and it’ll go away on its own.
You can’t quite point your finger on why you’re feeling pain in your knees - but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone - we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our Clinic.
And when it comes to living with Knee Pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these questions:
“Why is This Happening to Me?”... or, “Why am I still suffering with Knee pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for 6 months - sometimes more?”...
Most people think that when they get Knee Pain, it’ll eventually “ease off” and go away on it’s own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, Knee Pain will be a thing of the past... But then 6 months later you’re still living with the discomfort of knee pain - often even worse than it was when it came on.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do - and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion - this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Knee Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as “part of life” - as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
Is This How You Feel Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Knee Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help your Knee, and as soon as they wore off chronic Knee pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Knee pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Knee pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Knee pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about Treatment - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.